Using Medical Grade CUVC Technology to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
Advanced Room UV Air Sanitizer
Aerobiotix is introducing a new advanced room air sanitization system. Utilizing our patented biocidal technology and a quartz-based photolytic UV-C reaction chamber, viruses and bacteria are rendered inactive in one single air pass. This includes influenza and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
The reaction chamber is completely shielded to block all UV-C light emissions, making it safe to operate in any occupied space. Installation is simple with the provided wall mounting bracket and 11SV power cord which plugs in to any standard wall outlet.
Create a safer indoor environment free from harmful airborne contaminants.
This medical grade technology is available for spaces ranging from 200 to 2,000 sq. ft.
Features Photolytic Technology from Aerobiotix medical and commercial ultraviolet air disinfection systems. This technology is based on advanced photolysis techniques which improve the killing efficiency of UV when applied to air disinfection. Used globally in major medical centers.
Customers Using Medical Grade CUVC Technology
More Customers Include:
- Kay Mueller of Maybelline
- Manny Valianatos of MV Builders
- BWC Loving Life Child Care
- Lehigh County Jail
Contact Us For More Details On How to Purchase or Lease the Illuvia 500 UV units
- HEPA filtration
- Services areas up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- High efficiency air recirculation capacity at 500 cubic feet per minute without creating crosscurrents
- Patented C-UVCTM Technology-mediated elimination of bacteria, viruses and spores
- State of the art photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) to eliminate VOCs and odors
- Single pass germicidal irradiation
- 100% Viruses
- 99.97% Bacteria
- 99.91% Spores