ADVANCED l.A.Q. Solutions, lnc.
Environmental Consulting, Testing and Standards Compliancy
Overview of Services:
Performing independent 3’d party services administered by an experienced, certified IEP professional to ensure services that meet or exceed the highest standards of the lndustry.
The evaluation of environmental conditions and contaminants to determine potential health impact is an inclusive service upon request.
Client Services Available
1. Air and substance testing in a residential, commercial, and Healthcare setting to identify the level of contaminants as compared to established standards set by ACGIH, OSHA, EPA, NIOSH, or any other established standards or guidelines.
2. Cause and effect inspections to clarify contaminant sources and environmental impact.
3. Developing a Standards compliant scope of work to ensure the highest standard of performance and results are obtained.
4. Providing on-site project supervision to third party remediation or abatement company.
5. Post project site inspections and verification testing to produce a Certificate of Compliance for the property owner.
6. EIFS and Stucco moisture inspections
7. NADCA inspections for compliance to air duct cleaning standards set by that national organization.
8. Expert Witness testimony for litigation cases.
9. Asbestos Inspections and testing
10. COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Services
11. HVAC Inspection and testing for the presence of SARS CoV-2 virus as well as any visible
mildew or bacteria (biofilm). A standards complaint mitigation plan is provided.
Consulting Sevices Available
Each contaminant is subject to the following services as applicable or requested:
A. On site inspection with quantitative testing to be analyzed and reported by a third party certified lab.
B. Interpretation of the lab results as to environmental impact and potential health impact.
C. Development of a certifiable scope of remediation, abatement or clean up services consisitent with Industry standards.
D. Project management working with the Environmental contractor.
E. Post Remediation inspection and verification testing to ensure a successful standards compliance clean up has been performed
F. Providing a Certificate of Compliance for the property owner.
Our Journey to Success
- Understand Your Problem & Concerns
- Define Your Request into the Appropriate Service(s) & Cost
- Steps 1 & 2 Are at No Cost to You
- Evaluate Your Environment & Indoor Air Quality Onsite & Provide a Comprehensive Inclusive Report of the Critical Issues
- Development of a Complete Solution & a Cost-Effective Budget
- Effectively Implement the Solution & Ensure Excellent Results
- Final Inspection & Testing to Validate the Solution Has Been Reached
- Provide a Certificate of Completion for Your Records
Seven Key Services
The on-site inspection includes measuring moisture levels of the walls, ceilings, wood structural members, and floors to determine if elevated conditions exist that will support mold and bacterial growth. An inspection for fungal appearing growth is performed in all accessible areas including crawlspaces and attics. Mold testing is done to identify any pathogenic molds present. From this a report is written that will identify areas of contamination, interpret the mold testing results, and provide a thorough scope of work to remove the mold and prevent a regrowth. Post testing and a Certificate of Completion is provided.
Identifying any contaminants and conditions that do not support the best health and safety for occupants such as VOC/s, allergens, respirable dust/chemical levels, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, oxygen, relative humidity, bioaerosols, bacteria, endotoxins, mycotoxins, viruses, molds, formaldehyde, etc. This requires multiple testing and air monitoring protocols. From these results an IAQ profile is developed that will identify areas that need correction. A certified plan to achieve this result is provided.
A thorough system inspection will be performed that will identify any contaminants inside the forced air unit or ductwork that will contribute to poor air quality or transmit infectious diseases. Air sampling to measure what contaminant are being discharged from the system is performed. An evaluation of the filtering system is made. A corrective plan of action is provided.
The real-world testing of the true effectiveness of any air or surface purification or sanitation device is performed on site. This is a very comprehensive and thorough process that will identify the efficacy of your chosen devices. A report will be written and an IAQ Profile will be developed that shows deficiencies and identifies where improvements are needed and what needs to be corrected. A step-by-step plan is provided to achieve those results.
Providing a cost-effective plan to safely reoccupy any building utilizing the latest COVID research, Pandemic Preparedness Plans from ASHRAE, the CDC, and other current infectious disease studies. Utilizing the existing HVAC and providing improved ventilation and air filtering is done before any other supplemental steps or devices are recommended.
Keith Roe, PA. Asbestos Inspector #042077 will provide a low-cost inspection of a Residence, Commercial Building, or Healthcare facility for the presence of ACM (Asbestos Containing Materials). From these results an interpretation of the Lab report will be provided as well as an outline for proper abatement/removal of the asbestos materials.
Abatement Project Management Services are also available.
Upon completion of the project a post abatement inspection and air test will be performed and a final Certificate of Completion will be provided for your records.
By providing a qualitative (individual identification of the contaminants) and quantitative (a total airborne concentration) analysis of the primary airborne contaminants, this service will utilize innovative but industry recognized testing protocols to define accurate results. A comprehensive evaluation of the results will be provided as pertains to existing IAQ Standards and Guidelines, potential health impact issues and emerging State regulations. The composite results will be analyzed, and a site-specific mitigation plan will be developed as it pertains to modifications to the existing environment for improved and more acceptable IAQ throughout the building.