Warranty and Maintenance
3 Year Limited Warranty
The maintenance schedule below is based on continual daily operation of the GermZone®100.
Replace the filter (P/N: GZ-200-200) approximately every 6 months. If the GermZone®100 is operating in an excessively contaminated environment, changing the filter more frequently is advised.
It is recommended the filter pad in the unit is regularly checked for replacing. To replace:
- Power the unit off and unplug from the wall outlet.
- Remove the fan cover on the same side as the power switch by gently prying the top of the cover away from the case of the unit. A flat bladed instrument such a flat-head screwdriver may be used to accomplish this.
- Remove the filter.
- Insert the new filter.
- Align the fan cover with the louvers pointing up as shown in the image above.
- Apply gentle pressure to snap the fan cover back onto the case of the unit.
- See Discarding Used Filters in Additional Information Section of the Manual for information on the disposal of the old filter.
Replace the UV lamps (P/N: L1-0040-1) every 8000 hours of operation or approximately every 2 years. Sooner if indicator lamp fails to illuminate.
CAUTION: Use only genuine GermZone®100 replacement filters and lamps to ensure proper filter fitment and function of your GermZone®100. Failure to use specified products voids warranty.